Click on an icon above to learn about projects on that road.
I-75 Rest Area Reconstruction (completed March 2012)
Financial Project Numbers: 407944-1-52-01 & 407944-2-52-01
Project Limits: From each rest area's exit ramp to entrance ramp between I-75 Exits 275 and 279
Project Length: 1/3 mile each side of I-75
Construction Cost: $25.1 million
Contractor: Cone and Graham, Inc.
Start Date: July 12, 2010
Completion Date: March 9, 2012
About this Project
The Florida Department of Transportation's (FDOT) contractor demolished and rebuilt the northbound and southbound rest areas in Pasco County at mile marker 278. The northbound rest area is located north of State Road 56 (Exit 275); the southbound facility is south of County Road 54 (Exit 279).
This project had no impact on the I-75 through-lanes.
Lane Closure Hours were
8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Recent Project Photos
Related Projects (FDOT)
- Other FDOT I-75 Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough County Projects
- Other FDOT Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Hernando County Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough/Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Tampa Bay Area: FDOT District 7 Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough County/Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Pasco/Hernando/Sumter counties Projects
Opening of new SR 52 entrance ramp onto southbound I-75 delayed
Night lane closures on I-75 in northern Hernando County
Night lane closures on the Skyway Bridge
What is TBI?
TBi stands for Tampa Bay Interstates - a program of the Florida Department of Transportation, District 7.