Fowler Avenue at I-75 (interchange improvements, completed November 2001)
Financial Project # 258455
Project Length: 1.2 miles
Construction Cost: $1.8 million
Contractor: APAC - Florida, Inc.
Start Date: September 4, 2001
Completed: November 2001
About this Project
The Florida Department of Transportation undertook this project to improve the access to Interstate 75 at Fowler Avenue (State Road 582).
Improvement highlights for this project included:
Related Projects (FDOT)
- Other FDOT I-75 Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough County Projects
- Other FDOT Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Hernando County Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough/Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Tampa Bay Area: FDOT District 7 Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough County/Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Pasco/Hernando/Sumter counties Projects
Lane closures on Skyway Bridge at night
What is TBI?
TBi stands for Tampa Bay Interstates - a program of the Florida Department of Transportation, District 7.