I-75 from County Road 54 to Pasco/Hernando counties line (resurfacing, completed Dec. 2010)
Financial Project Number: 421504 (from CR 54 to SR 52) & 421505 (from SR 52 to Hernando County line)
Project Limits: from north of CR 54 to Pasco/Hernando counties line
Project Length: 14.4 miles
Estimated Construction Cost: $3.5 million
Contractor: D.A.B. Constructors, Inc.
Start Date: March 7, 2010
Completed: December 23, 2010
About this Project
The Florida Department of Transportation's contractor milled and resurfaced both directions of I-75 from CR 54 to the Pasco-Hernando County line. The entrance and exit ramps at State Road 52 and County Road 41 were also milled and resurfaced.
The construction phasing was designed so that all existing I-75 traffic lanes were open during peak hours. There were detours when the contractor was working on the ramps.
In order to maintain the construction schedule and to minimize the impact to the public, it was necessary for the contractor to work at night. Lane closures, traffic shifts, and traffic paces were used during different phases of the project.
Lane Closure Hours
9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Related Projects (FDOT)
- Other FDOT I-75 Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough County Projects
- Other FDOT Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Hernando County Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough/Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Tampa Bay Area: FDOT District 7 Projects
- Other FDOT Hillsborough County/Pasco County Projects
- Other FDOT Pasco/Hernando/Sumter counties Projects
Lane closures on Skyway Bridge at night